Do you ever feel like you just don’t have enough time to squeeze in to indulge in your creative side?
In my efforts to capture my “everyday” stuff, I am seeing many more chunks of space to sketch. Just grabbing my sketchbook and putting the intention out there has never resulted in an empty page! How lovely to document the ordinary!
Sketchbook in hand, I went out for an evening walk with my partner Adam and our herd of Nubian goats around the farm property where we are blessed to live. What treasures I found!
Here is my farm walk collection:
- Intricate bark
- lovely lime green spring foliage
- our chickens
- our neighbor’s cool old Jeep
- dried fall leaf
- a shovel with a vibrant yellow handle
- my favorite farm boots (they remind me of my grandfather’s)
- 10 eggs we collected from the chicken coup.
All on a 20 minute walk!
Are you able to add some creative time to your day?